Cardfight Club RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Club RPG

A Cardfight!! Vanguard RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Thu May 27, 2021 7:39 am

Ideas and stuff

Go down 
+5
Misaka
doomboykhoi
LadyLiberator
turntechGodhead
MrCFVanguard
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MrCFVanguard
Admin
MrCFVanguard

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Post ideas for possible innovations here. They are nothing more than ideas and won't necessarily be accepted but if you have a good idea it's worth telling us about it.
Back to top Go down
https://cardfightclubrpg.forumotion.com
turntechGodhead
turntechGodhead

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:49 pm

A reverse rp? we've been planning on an rp but it looks like it'll evolve into a reverse fest
Back to top Go down
LadyLiberator

LadyLiberator

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Changing it so that once you unlock/pick a TD to use you unlock the rest for theta group but still have to unlock the others from different seasons, say since i got Revengers starting off, I have the S3 TD's but still have to spend set points to unlock the Bt's Eb's and TD's from the other two seasons ontop of the Bt's and Eb's for Season 3
Back to top Go down
doomboykhoi
doomboykhoi

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:48 pm

2 set points per level up. As of right now if we add every item up, it would be 60+ set points. We need to trade and leveling up in the future will be harder.
Back to top Go down
Misaka

Misaka

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 am

Promo Ticket Shop...
Back to top Go down
Celestial Oracle

Celestial Oracle

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:06 am

Adding set points to monthly school that wins
Back to top Go down
samuraifan

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 8:39 am

A VC trade for cards.

Common = 5VC
R = 50VC
RR = 200 VC
RRR = 500VC

obviously the figured can be modified but the premise is that you are able to trade back cards you no longer want in your case, the cards you trade in go into the singles card shop for others to possibly purchase.
Back to top Go down
MrCFVanguard
Admin
MrCFVanguard

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:05 am

Remember that a pack of season 1 gives you 1 rare or higher and 4 commons for 50vc... you could sell 4 commons and 1 rare for 70vc which means actually making profit and unlimited packs...
Back to top Go down
https://cardfightclubrpg.forumotion.com
samuraifan

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 9:43 am

My point is the same though.. an ability to trade cards in for vc. for example you you dont need 20 critical triggers of the same name in your case.

maybe...
C = 5VC
R = 10VC
RR = 100VC
RRR = 200VC

the numbers can be fiddled around with ofc but what do you think of the idea?
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:00 pm

any system like that would also have to take into account the season of the cards, at least for the Rs and RRs - and 5 VC is too much for most commons, most commons seems like to me should be like 1, lol - really, not everything's value is the exact same even if its the same rarity anyway
Back to top Go down
Dominus Reverse

Dominus Reverse

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

A Promo Ticket, Set Points and Vanguard Cash exchange?
Back to top Go down
samuraifan

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:04 pm

@leo yeah that's true I didn't consider that... Perhaps something based on the booster pack cost then?

say booster cost 50...
c:5vc (10% of total cost)
r:20vc (40% of total cost)
rr:30vc (60% of total cost)
rrr:45vc (90% of total cost)

this feels like a better system in my opinion ofc I am just throwing the idea out there but how does everyone feel about the premise of trading cards in for points? Surely I am not the only one? Remember what I am suggesting is that the cards traded go back into the singles store for others To purchase.
Back to top Go down
Dominus Reverse

Dominus Reverse

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:09 pm

Sure Foil Pack Shop? Must have unlocked a set and the costs
Season 1: 150
Season 2: 300
Season 3: 400
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:12 pm

again, not all cards of the same rarity are made equal - for example, some Rs (like 10k vanillas that are in TDs, for example) are worth no more than commons, while some Rs (sorta outdated example, but kimnara at least use to be one) are actually pretty valuable.

also, Cs and most Rs should be worth little to nothing in trade in, while RRs and RRRs actually generally should be worth more than that, since foils are usually the cards of actual value (i mean, irl you get nothing for trading in most Cs and Rs, while you usually can get somethign decent for most foils)
Back to top Go down
Dominus Reverse

Dominus Reverse

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:16 pm

Rares and sure foil?
Back to top Go down
samuraifan

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 5:25 pm

@leo you have raised good points. I am still keen to implement this idea though it will need a fair bit more thought... I see it could go 1 of 2 ways.

1) bulk common trade in for vc
say 5C for 5vc... 10C for 11vc... 15C for 17vc
- only bulk commons can be traded in
- the more you trade in, the more VC you get in return
- all commons can be added to the singles shop to a max of 10/card... Anymore just disappear

2) cards traded in will be granted a percentage of cost of the booster they found in. Note different rule for PR
eg booster cost 50...
c:5vc (10% of total cost)
r:20vc (40% of total cost)
rr:30vc (60% of total cost)
rrr:45vc (90% of total cost)
- i doubt rr or rrr would be trade in much if at all but even if they are.. It will become more of a 'my trash is another's treasure' type of scenario... but I am sure some would consider getting rid of some of their Rs at the very least this method myself included.
- this still need to be thought out correctly to make it a somewhat viable option without going too overboard.. But if the numbers get butted out correctly, it could be a viable option
- like option 1, card will be available in the singles card shop for purchase to a max of 10/card... Anymore just disappear

I welcome further discussion about this idea, at its core I am trying to come up with a way to get rid of unwanted cards in your case without the need of trading other players. The bonus is that what you don't want is available for other for purchase.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ideas and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas and stuff   Ideas and stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cardfight Club RPG :: Front Desk :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: