Cardfight Club RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cardfight Club RPG

A Cardfight!! Vanguard RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 120 on Thu May 27, 2021 7:39 am

SIT Club Registration

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MrCFVanguard
Admin
MrCFVanguard

SIT Club Registration Empty
PostSubject: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Register here if you want to register a club in SIT. These clubs will take part in various events such as intramural matches and tournaments. Each club must be 3-5 people (events can require anywhere from 1-5 people).

Club registration should look like this:

Club Name:
Captain:
Vice-Captain:
Member:
Member:
Member:
Back to top Go down
https://cardfightclubrpg.forumotion.com
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 1:28 pm

Ok, so i am going to register a club - however, this club will be tad different. This is a card sharing club - aka, people in this club work together to get the cards they want. We could do this one of two way
1) simpler but less full way - we just simply have a mutual agreement that if someone pulls a card that you want for one of your main deck or two, then they give it to you - I could make a more in depth thing, we could even have like a claim system of sorts
2) more comprehensive - we all pool our VC and also our cards, making a combined case for all of us (the forum will still recognize us as individual cases, but we would make our own combined case like on here or on the tradelist). We agree together what packs/TDs to buy, then split the cards for who wants what - tradebait would be kept as a group essentially.

I would kinda prefer #2 actually, but it would be harder cause everyone would need to be willing to share...a hard thing to do these days. Anyway, if this interests you, reply to this post. Remember, SIT is a team - helping each other also helps us, since if we all do well, then we all get more VC and stuff - win-win, right?

Oh, and this club also could participate in team fights and whatnot. why not right?

Club Name: Elite Students
Captain: Leo-Reverse
Vice-Captain: PENDING
Member: PENDING
Back to top Go down
Wassup Raccoon

Wassup Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:29 pm

uh i Join?
But Leo i Also Want GN stuff so lol?
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:26 pm

hm, yeah that could be an issue - well, the fair way to do it is to split the GN cards we get - course, it does depend on what GN build you are going for, mine should be obvious xd

and actually on further thinking, i just realized the second one has a flaw - we'd all have to unlock the same sets, which means we'd also have to have the same level...so yeah, ignore the second one, guess it will have to be the first one. Ill try and make a more comprehensive system for it later today, this was just a general idea for it.

and actually, im having fun with drobos - that may change by the time we get to bt13 being out, but atm i may consider letting you ahve first crack at GNs.
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:15 pm

I'd join but If all 3 of use want to build GN there's gonna be problems...
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:22 am

ok...so as much as i want to try this, im seeing way too many issues popping up, so i guess this will just be a normal club then, though id say try and help your teammates if possible type thing.

Club Name: Elite Students
Vice-Captain: Icarus
Member: Wassup Raccoon

Last edited by Leo-Reverse on Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:43 am

if you'd take me as the vc that'd be awesome :c I'll be using DI from now on and you know how scary I am with DI Razz
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 7:34 am

Icarus, you can be VC...on one condition.

No harassing new SIT players - Got it? If you wanta have long drawn out arguments with celestial or minwu or what not, well thats not my area, but i do want you to at least play nice with SIT recruits - that apparently is my area, and trust me, i know from exp (looks at ghost of et, wherever he is) that someone acting obnoxious really drives new players (even those not being directly harassed) away.

I dont want a VC on the club (heck, i may not even want as a member) someone who is actively causing new members to leave and generally causing arguments and whatnot - Im not asking that much, just play nice with the SIT guys, if they say something that tics you for some reason, you dont have to "say" it, just leave it in your head, or actually say it outloud but dont type it, or write it out on paper...but just keep your cool, passion can be good but it has to be somewhat under control, sometimes yours gets entirely away from you.

Thats my condition. If you accept it, sure ill take you as VC in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 4:42 pm

I accept, I'll be a good Icarus from now on
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:40 pm

btw, i just realized there's a better name for.

Club Name: SIT Genius
Vice-Captain: Icarus
Member: Wassup Raccoon
Member: LadyLiberator

i went, wait doh, that makes way more sense

Last edited by Leo-Reverse on Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyLiberator

LadyLiberator

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 2:14 am

I'll join since im switching
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 am

ok, so one thing that would make this club thing work well is if everyone had a good idea what each other was looking for, that way we can try and help each other out as much as possible.
for me, im currently looking for
1-2x Dark Daiyusha
3-4x Daishield
2-3x Leo-Reverse
3-4x Daiheart
1-2x Daikaser
2x Daidragon

and here are some things i plan to get once i unlock bt08 in a few levels
1-2x Great Daiyusha
4x Dailander
4x Duckbill
3x Compass Lion

I will be using my VC to buy bt13, pretty much as much as i can, so yeah if theres something from bt13 you want, let me know, ill try and make sure i wait to hear your offer before i move it.

The idea behind this is simply taht if we all work together we can improve faster Smile- autobots, lets roll out Smile

Last edited by Leo-Reverse on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wassup Raccoon

Wassup Raccoon

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:12 am

I am also using that plan although im going for the light Path
So yeah
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:40 pm

X3 Demon World Marquis Amon
X3 Chatnoir
X4 Polaris
X4 duckbill
X4 Cable sheep
X2 Vlad or Rabbit
X3 Amon-R
X4 compass
X4 Binoculus tiger

Last edited by Icarus on Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyLiberator

LadyLiberator

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:22 pm

Icarus, shouldn't Amon R be at 3 since i traded yoou one already?
Back to top Go down
LadyLiberator

LadyLiberator

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:25 pm

1 Vowing
2 Vowing "R"
2 Spark Horn
and 4 of the other Erad Critical trigger.
also the Pg of course but bleh
Back to top Go down
Leo-Reverse
Leo-Reverse

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:29 pm

so, it seems like we all are either getting things from different sets or we are getting the exact same thing...this whole trade thing may not end up well xd
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:38 pm

Me and lady with set 12 will work out well. I also will be building bt14 Neos so ill be picking up your set 8 Neo rares and commons Xeamnz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIT Club Registration   SIT Club Registration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SIT Club Registration
Page 1 of 1